Friday, November 26, 2010

Because other things were more important....

So this past Tuesday, we just were not feelin' it. Is that bad? I mean, we only really cook one day a week, and we didn't even want to put forth an effort to do that.

So I have compiled a list of reasons, aka. excuses, for being lazy.

  1. Kristin and I still had an entire weeks worth of laundry to do, and had to pack that night, which I didn't end up doing until 5:45am the next morning due to reason two
  2. Psychology test promptly at 8am the next morning
  3. Lack of will power
  4. I know that #3 was lame, but I felt like 2 reasons was pretty wimpy
  5. I have no more reasons


Ok, so we weren't totally lame, we at least make SOMETHING (if you can call it that).
We fried Tyson chicken nuggets and fries... yay?
Such an extravagant meal you see...
But, what did make it better, was the fact that we finished once Kyle got off work, and I got him to bring us sauce back from Chick-fil-A. woot-woot.
Major cool points for him, and if he has even read this far, then he gets double cool points. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment